Solving complex problems in small steps.
Tagmize simplifies the process of tag implementation by:
- Drastically reducing the necessity of changes in server side (over 90%)
- Providing a solution for asynchronous script load and events
- Providing a library with functions for common tasks
- Turning possible to develop using code editor (like Sublime) and browser debugger (breakpoints, watch, etc)
- Breaking the implementation of complex tags into small steps:
- Config execution order (manage which tag should be run when)
- Site mapper (categorizes the pages, eg: home, product, cart, search, etc)
- Content reader (reads data from the page and loads into the data layer variable)
- Event detector (listens for events from user or browser, like clicks and DOM ready)
- W3C Digital Data Layer (variable that contains data about user, page, cart, events, etc.)
- Plugins (read from data layer, format and send to its servers, eg: Google Analytics, Criteo, etc.)
After registering your license you will be able to download a zip file.
To start using it, open the file "Config 1 Execution Order" in the "Base Code" folder and fill the variables 'cookieDomain', 'registeredTo' and 'type'. Then import this files into your site. They can be executed in any other.
You can also import the tags to Google Tag Manager using the container .json file, remember to fill the variables also inside Google Tag Manager.
To simulate the execution of the tags without changing the server site you can use a proxy like Charles. (Video tutorial coming soon, subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Twitter @tagmize).
Road map (what is comming in the next weeks)
- Video Tutorials
- More Demos
- More Functions (Form, Link, Video tracking, etc)
- More Plugins (Facebook Remarketing, etc)